The more i know a person, the more curious i become to know that person more.
I have spent so much time in college now and feel good to have such good friends. But some people outshine themselves from others. This one is about that person.
Wandering around with her friend having a cheerful face at every instant of time makes me wonder how happy are people in this world. HAHAHA. Yeah people are happy.
Her aura brings an automatic smile on faces of many people. I like talking to her. We dont have anything to talk about but the awkward silence is enough for me to observe her.
The eyes gleaming with confidence. With an attitude that is perfect for her personality she always greets with a smile. She speaks, listens, laughs and observes. By far, i have not come across any 'flaws' in this person.
We laugh, we chat and we roam about here and there in the college. But i dont know what to next. I am blank. I dont know what to talk to her. So, in order to curtail the awkward silence, i have to say bye and leave them alone.
So what's next ? I have no idea.
How about coffee ?. I thought that it would be a vague idea to ask some one who i really admire for coffee. I thought that it would be a really vague idea to ask some one who doesn't know anything about me for coffee. So my decision became firm and i did ask her out for coffee.
I got a 'NO' with a 'sorry' first. But later it became a 'YES' on a condition that her friend will accompany and that no one will go out of the university campus.
I dont know how will that go but i hope for the good.
The MindSet.
Whatever i do, i cant stop my brain to think about things. I cant control my brain for finding logic and reasons of 'WHY I SHOULD MITIGATE THE D' FACTOR.'
I thought and thought. And the thoughts resulted in a suggestion to minimize the D' Factor inside me.
I had so many reasons to keep admiring this such an awesome girl, but all these reasons had to forfeit in front of the logics given by brain.
The Brain always overpowers the Heart. "ALWAYS".
Concluding the debate of logics, i found that she doesn't give a damn. She has her own life and not even minutest interest in my existence. She has her own interests, everyone has, and i duly respect that, but getting ignored is not my cup of tea. So i think i might control the D' Factor and eventually remove it.
Its perfectly normal to keep going the things as they are, but removal of D' Factor would definitely make me comfortable.
And about the coffee, I will go for that short trip but as a new thinking and a changed mindset. "Just friends" haha.
This might be too early for a decision but how would I know that I am making a mistake, until I take risk to do that. But everything happens for good. Lets watch whats good in this.
No comments:
Post a Comment